Total Pageviews

Friday, June 22, 2012

Oh Canada Oh No No! Hollywood Style...

I'm in the ZONE!
Titans Bolden No-Hits Cougars:
Monday, May 11th, 2015:
The crowd sensed something special today at CNE Stadium.  They seemed to get a little louder with passing of each out and each inning. It was obvious on the scoreboard that the pitcher had a no-hitter.  "It was like the playoffs or the BSA Championship," Ricky Bolden told the press after the game."  It ended up a very special day for Bolden of the Toronto Titans.  He held the Kansas City Cougars hitless and beat them 14-0, totaling 11 strikeouts with 2 walks and faced only 29 batters.  "Today was my day and I got lucky. I've had a couple of other shots that I've lost in the seventh inning and today I got through that and made it."  Lucky? Maybe so. But it usually takes more than luck to hold a team hitless.  This season Bolden has compiled the following stats: 
GGSRecSVERAIPHAHRBBKWHIP
554-101.7441.12944270.80

No comments:

Post a Comment